- Check out the info on the "Art + History" opening at the Nicholas Brown Center on April 1 - a community project about the processes of interpreting history.
- Get a sneak peek at one of the offerings at the poster session: Documenting local history in post-Katrina New Orleans
- Read NCPH President Marianne Babal's update on our record-breaking attendance figures for the Providence conference
- If you're thinking about the carbon footprint of your conference travel, find out how to offset it here
- And read Heather Bailey's thoughts on the grad-student-friendliness of the NCPH conference!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Monday, March 30 update
Here's what's happening as we start into conference week (aside from a whole lot of tired public historians making their way from the OAH conference in Seattle last weekend to Providence for NCPH!):
Posted by CATHY STANTON at 3:46 PM